Choose a plan that suits your organization
All plans subject to annual subscription
EssentialAn innovative board evaluation made by experienced advisors
- – Discover your board’s strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- – Study alignment and efficiency
- – Get actionable insights based on BoardClic Benchmarks
- – Create, share and present reports in real time
- – Customise reports
- – Manage your projects from A to Z
ProA professional package including an in-depth board and CEO evaluation.
- Access all features from ESSENTIAL, and:
- – Identify your board’s and CEO’s collective strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
- – Access BoardClic’s data and benchmarks
- – View aggregated reporting year-on-year
InvestorAn investor-specific board and CEO evaluation for sustainable operational success.
- Access all features from PRO, and;
- – Utilise smart, investor-specific questions
- – Enable benchmarks and comparisons between portfolio companies
- – Put extra focus on relationship between board, CEO and C-suite
- – Deep dive into C-suite operational success potential
EnterpriseA tailor-made solution
Choose between industry specific evaluation modules or bespoke questions.
– Comply with UK or other country specific regulations
– Add consulting or advisory (i.e. interviews, presentations, workshops, 1-1 advisory etc.)
– Customise survey content
– Get access to expertise in Financial Services and other regulated sectors
– Enable board committee-based sections in surveys
BoardClic ExpressA short, self-service survey for collecting feedback after board meetings.
Need help deciding which plan is the best for you? Let’s go through it together:
What our customers are saying
BoardClic is our go-to solution for top function evaluations. Not only did it provide valuable, actionable insights into our board work – we were also impressed with how easy it was to use.
BoardClic continues to be a top-of-the-line way to evaluate and improve our work quality. With all analytics delivered on the platform, we are able to leverage BoardClic’s functionality to see where we need to improve and where we’re already efficient.